- Bring a mat and any props you like to use
- This is an all-levels class
- Doors open at 7:45 am, class is 8:15 - 9:30 am
- Arrive early to get a spot, get settled in and relaxed.
- Pre-registering is recommended. Do so online here with a $15 donation. Pre-registering makes your check-in a breeze and you are guaranteed preferred space. (Pre-registration via email is no longer being accepted, though as always, pre-registration is not required and walk-ins are welcome).
- Please hang coats & remove shoes in the designated area found on the southern side of reception
- Pre-registered guests can set up in the reserved section indicated by GREEN tape on the floor (closer to the front of class)
- Walk-in guests can set up in the BLUE taped section
- Parking in the underground garage is $5
- The museum is located at 700 N Art Museum Drive, Milwaukee.
- It's free! Donations are certainly encouraged; $15 is suggested. A $15 donation gets you admission to the museum that day! Proceeds benefit the Museum and the ongoing work of omTown Yogis, including our Annual Grant Fund.
January 18 JUSTIN RIVAS + KIDS CLASS! led by Mira Binzen, Global Family Yoga and Pamela Miller
February 15 SARAH FILZEN
March 8 MARYA BRADLEY
April 12 TINA ROMENESKO
May 10 LAURA COTTON w/ LIVE MUSIC by DENNIS HAWK + KIDS CLASS led by STEPHANIE SANDY
June 7 LAURA ROONEY
July 12 ALICIA HITZLER
August 16 PAMELA BLISS + KIDS CLASS led by BELINDA WINDISCH
Oct 4 Presenting the 4th Annual MILWAUKEE GLOBAL MALA including several of Milwaukee's most beloved yoga teachers
November 8 PAULA BIASI + KIDS CLASS led by Mary Witte & Laura Borg
December 13 SHAYNE BROADWELL
January 19 Ali Szarzynski, YamaYoga & Core Essence Yoga
February 9 Marietta Pucillo & Tammy Limbach, YamaYoga & Yoga One
March 9 Meg Galarza, Yoga One with LIVE MUSIC BY GIRISH
April 6 Jaimi Patterson, Yoga Ward with live music by Kevin Paris
May 11 Ryan Hader, Nataraja Yoga with live music by Beth Hope & friends
+ KIDS YOGA PROGRAM led by world class teachers, Mira Binzen, founder of Global Family Yoga, and Jennifer Vondracek, Executive Director of YogaG.
June 8 Laura Corstvet, Jade Pearl Yoga
July 13 Jon Hinds, Monkey Bar Gym
August 24 Ali Modell, YogaOne and YamaYoga
September 21 MILWAUKEE GLOBAL MALA 2013
October 12 Marty Tribble, Core Essence Yoga & YamaYoga with live music by John Arms
November 9 Melanie Landgraf, Tosa Yoga with live music by Joe Fred Paprocki
December 7 Michelle Warren & Morgan Engels, YamaYoga & Saffron Yoga with live music of Painted Caves