Pre-registration is available online only and requires a donation of $15.
Walk-ins are welcome as space allows and same-day donations are encouraged and appreciated. $15-20 is the suggested range.
- Bring a mat and any props you like to use
- This is an all-levels class
- Doors open at 7:45 am, class is 8:15 - 9:30 am
- Arrive early to get a spot, get settled in and relaxed.
- Pre-registering is recommended. Do so online here with a $15 donation. Pre-registering makes your check-in a breeze and you are guaranteed preferred space.
- Please hang coats & remove shoes in the designated area found on the southern side of reception
- Pre-registered guests can set up in the reserved section indicated by GREEN tape on the floor (closer to the front of class)
- Walk-in guests can set up in the BLUE taped section
- Parking in the underground garage is $5
- The museum is located at 700 N Art Museum Drive, Milwaukee.
- It's free! Donations are certainly encouraged; $15 is suggested. A $15 donation gets you admission to the museum that day! Proceeds benefit the Museum and the ongoing work of omTown Yogis, including our Annual Grant Fund.
1/23 Shauna Perry of Peaceful Plum Yoga & Meditation
2/13 Haley Stozek of Haleybird Studios, supporting the Infant Formula Program of the Hunger Task Force!
3/12 Mary Poorman of Yoga Loft
4/9 Shayna Broadwell of Core Essence Yoga
5/14 Pamela Grubb of Mindful Yoga Studio
6/4 Laura Rooney of YamaYoga
7/16 Biz Casmer & Tina Romenesko of Haleybird Studios & INVIVO Wellness
8/13 PJ Heffernan of PJ's Yogashala & Ashtanga Yoga Milwaukee
9/17 Nikki Estes of Santosha Fitness
10/8 Aubree Saia of Jewel in the Lotus
11/12 Melissa Brown of Yogarithm Studios with live music of Dennis Hawk
12/10 Heather Eiden of The Wisconsin Athletic Club